We are producing color proofs with “Epson Stylus Pro 7900 Spectro Proofer” witch is calibrated on regular basis according to ISO 12647-7 standard.
We are printing color proofs on two kind of paper:
- Coated proofing paper: color proofs are simulating ISO Coated v2 Fogra 39 profile
- UnCoated proofing paper: color proofs are simulating PSO Uncoated ISO12647 Fogra 47 profile
Requirements for color proofs from client
We are accepting color proofs from the client which base on the following conditions:
- color proofs must be printed from same files witch are sent for printing.
- ICC color profile name must be marked to each color proof
- each color proof has a color strip conforming to the requirements of ISO12647-7,
for example UGRA/FOGRA Media Wedge
- the results of the verification of proofs conform to ISO 12647-7:2007 requirements