About the Company
AS Pajo is a family-owned printing house. Our work is highly valued because we can fulfill even the most demanding orders from clients.
The main expertise of AS Pajo lies in producing high-quality periodicals, catalogs, softcover books, and promotional materials in offset and digital printing. We produce everything that is printed on paper.
Industry: Offset printing, digital printing
Number of Employees: 35
Revenue: 3.4 million euros
Key Export Countries: Finland, Germany, Denmark, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Percentage of Exports: 80%
Our printing house employs professionals who are passionate about their work. Two-thirds of our employees have been with the company for more than 8 years. We take pride in our prepress department, as their team, along with specialized software and refined process management, can improve the quality of work even before it goes to print.
With over 25 years of experience and modern technology, we have the opportunity to offer our services to clients with high demands in Scandinavian countries. Thanks to our flexibility and ability to fulfill special orders, our printing house is valued as a partner even in more distant Central Europe.
We believe that ethical conduct is the cornerstone of sustainable business operations. We have undergone social audits by Egmont Kids Media multiple times. We support culture, sports, and the activities of children and youth in Sindis and Pärnumaa. As a sign of environmentally responsible behavior, we hold an FSC certification.
AS Pajo’s Responsible Business Policy
AS Pajo aims to operate responsibly, honestly, and in compliance with the law in all aspects of its operations. We respect our employees and customers, and we are committed to implementing production methods that are environmentally sustainable.
Based on our business policy:
- AS Pajo does not employ child labor.
- AS Pajo has eliminated any form of forced or compulsory labor. All employment relationships are voluntary and based on mutual consent.
- AS Pajo does not discriminate against anyone based on nationality, skin color, gender, language, origin, religion, political or other beliefs, as well as financial and social status or any other circumstances.
- AS Pajo respects freedom of association and the right to genuine collective bargaining. Employees have the opportunity to create or join employee organizations at their discretion. AS Pajo respects the complete freedom of employee organizations to establish their statutes and rules.
- In October 2019, Pajo joined the Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) sustainable forest management system. Now you can add the FSC label to your printed materials. For more detailed information, our sales managers can provide assistance.
FSC (Forest Stewardship Council®) is an international nonprofit organization founded in 1993 that advocates for responsible forest management worldwide.
FSC offers people the opportunity to positively impact forests and society as a whole through their consumption choices. FSC trademarks provide consumers with the assurance that they have purchased a product originating from well-managed forests, controlled sources, or recycled materials.